Hawley Water Supply Corporation will be conducting our meetings using video conference and dial in meetings, this is available to the public. We will continue the "Public Comment" period. Please see the tab board meetings for the agenda.
Below is the link for you to join the meeting.
Meeting id# 6011724009
If you prefer to call in, the number for calling in is: +1 346 248 7799 when prompted enter the meeting id# 6011724009
There are 4 ways to join a Zoom meeting:
- With the Zoom app on your desktop
- Through a link via your email invitation
- From the Zoom website
- Or via telephone dial-in
Note: The host will have to start the meeting first so you can join or the host enables 'join before host'.
From the Zoom app:
- Open the Zoom app on your desktop, Start button, Zoom folder, start Zoom
- Click on Sign in
- On right side menu Select "Sign In with SSO"
- Enter your USQ username and password if prompted
- Click on Join
- Enter the Meeting ID (this is displayed in the email invitation)
- You can then choose whether to come into the meeting with your audio or video enabled or disabled
- You will receive an email invitation from the meeting host
- Click on the link in the email (join via PC, Mac, iOS or Android)
- You will be taken to the meeting
From the Zoom website:
- Go to the zoom website (usq.zoom.us)
- Click on Zoom Account Sign On (SSO) button
- Sign in with your USQ username and password if prompted
- Click on the My Meetings tab
- Click on the Meeting link that you want to join
Telephone dial in:
- You will receive an email from the meeting host
- It will display the Dial in number
To see more detailed instructions on how to join a meeting, go to the Zoom website